The Benefits and Risks of Social Networking for Educators
Rae Pica with Jen Hegna, Fran Simon, M.Ed., Deborah Stewart, M.Ed.
Social networking has opened up a whole new world of possibilities for educators. New teaching tools, new connections with peers, and new resources are just a few of the benefits. On the downside, misuse occurs and the consequences can be significant. This segment gives practical tips on how educators can make the best of sites like Facebook, Twitter, and BAM Street, and best practices and policies to keep you out of trouble.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media