The Benefits and Risks of Social Networking for Educators
Rae Pica with Jen Hegna, Fran Simon, M.Ed., Deborah Stewart, M.Ed.
Social networking has opened up a whole new world of possibilities for educators. New teaching tools, new connections with peers, and new resources are just a few of the benefits. On the downside, misuse occurs and the consequences can be significant. This segment gives practical tips on how educators can make the best of sites like Facebook, Twitter, and BAM Street, and best practices and policies to keep you out of trouble.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media