The Benefits and Risks of Social Networking for Educators
Rae Pica with Jen Hegna, Fran Simon, M.Ed., Deborah Stewart, M.Ed.
Social networking has opened up a whole new world of possibilities for educators. New teaching tools, new connections with peers, and new resources are just a few of the benefits. On the downside, misuse occurs and the consequences can be significant. This segment gives practical tips on how educators can make the best of sites like Facebook, Twitter, and BAM Street, and best practices and policies to keep you out of trouble.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List? (Just remember these 5 things)By Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- CrumpledBy Jon HarperJuly 6, 2019
- TherapyBy Tim RamseyJuly 5, 2019
- Summer Learning Slide! What’s Up? or Down?By Rita WirtzJune 27, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media