The Best Teaching Advice I Have Ever Received
Larry Ferlazzo with Arpine Ovsepyan, Rachael George, Fred Ende, Rita Platt
What is the best piece of teaching advice you’ve ever received? Join us as we pose this question to our distinguished guests.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 6.8K 0
March 30, 2017 Classroom Q and A
Arpine Ovsepyan, an international award-winning educator, who believes all educators are superheroes since they make a difference in the lives of future generations everyday. Rachael George is the principal of Sandy Grade School in the Oregon Trail School District and an ASCD Emerging Leader. Fred Ende is the Regional Science Coordinator at Putnam/Northern Westchester BOCES in the suburbs of New York City. He is a manuscript reviewer for the National Science Teachers Association and an ASCD Emerging Leader. Rita Platt is a Nationally Board Certified teacher. She is a Library Media Specialist for the St. Croix Falls SD in Wisconsin.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List? (Just remember these 5 things)By Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- Risky Play for Young Children? Apparently There’s More Risk Without It!By Debra PierceJune 13, 2019
- Should Teachers Wear Jeans?By Rita WirtzJune 8, 2019
- Where Is Differentiation? Schools Are Still Forcing Square Pegs Into Round HolesBy Laurie LevyJune 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media