The Best Time to Teach: Rethinking Class Schedules
Tom Whitby, Nancy Blair, Kyle Pace. Brett Clark
Welcome to the 1/08 episode of EdChat Radio. In this segment we look at classs schedules and how they might be restructured to improve student learning.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.1K 0
January 16, 2013 EdTech Radio
Kyle Pace is an Instructional Technology Specialist for the Lee’s Summit School District in Lee’s Summit, Missouri. Brett Clark is the Director of Technology for Greater Clark County Schools in Jeffersonville, IN. Tom Whitby is contributing Editor at SmartBrief, founder of #Edchat,Twitter-Using Educators, and NYSCATE Network. Nancy Blair is a school improvement consultant who frequently worked with the High Schools That Work and Making Middle Grades Work initiatives.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
- Power to the Early Childhood Profession Sometimes Requires Difficult ChoicesBy Debra PierceJanuary 29, 2020
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media