The Best Time to Teach: Rethinking Class Schedules
Tom Whitby, Nancy Blair, Kyle Pace, Brett Clark
Welcome to the 1/08/13 episode of EdChat Radio. In this segment we look at classs schedules and how they might be restructured to improve student learning.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.1K 0
January 16, 2013 EdChat Radio
Kyle Pace is an Instructional Technology Specialist for the Lee’s Summit School District in Lee’s Summit, Missouri. Brett Clark is the Director of Technology for Greater Clark County Schools in Jeffersonville, IN. Tom Whitby is contributing Editor at SmartBrief, founder of #Edchat,Twitter-Using Educators, and NYSCATE Network. Nancy Blair is a school improvement consultant who frequently worked with the High Schools That Work and Making Middle Grades Work initiatives.
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media