The Changing Focus of Flipped Learning Worldwide
Jon Bergmann with Sofia Temprado Aguado
In this episode, we get a glimpse of the future of flipped learning.
#edchat #flipclass #teachers
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.1K 0
August 16, 2016 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Sofia Temprado Aguado is the leader of Education Project of Group MT, one of Spain’s leading Education and Research Institute for guaranteeing access to innovative methodological practices to the Educational Community in all Spain’s territory.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media