The Classic Classroom Management Mistake and How to Avoid It
Rae Pica with Sarah Fillion, Olga Jarrett, Jason Flom, Peter DeWitt, Ed.D.
|There is an approach to handling behavioral issues in the classroom that is broadly known to be ineffective, yet it is widely used and endorsed by school administrators. Learn more…|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.2K 0
Sarah Fillion is a professional development designer and consultant for the Northeast Foundation for Children, Inc.’s Responsive Classroom. Olga Jarrett, PhD, is Professor of Early Childhood Education at Georgia State University. She is both a recess researcher and a recess advocate. Jason Flom is Director of Learning Platforms at Q.E.D. Foundation Peter DeWitt, Ed.D., has been a principal in upstate NY since 2006. He blogs at Finding Common Ground for Education Week.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- 3 Things to Remember When Helping Students Living With Trauma & Toxic StressBy J. HarperFebruary 23, 2020
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
- Power to the Early Childhood Profession Sometimes Requires Difficult ChoicesBy Debra PierceJanuary 29, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media