The Connection Between Growth Mindset and Classroom Management
Rae Pica with Jenn Maichin, Dr. William DeMeo, Amanda Morgan
|Learn why and how both the students’and teachers’mindsets impact classroom management.
#edchat #edreform #ece #earlyed #AskingWhatIf
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes||Takeaways|
Share 2.4K 0
Jenn Maichin is a middle school special education teacher and Education Specialist with Mindset Works. Dr. William DeMeo is a Developmental Psychologist who has a private practice. William had coordinated the mental health services for Cincinnati Public Schools’ Early Childhood Program for the past 25 years. Amanda Morgan, MS, has nearly 20 years of experience teaching children, parents, and teachers in a variety of environments. She currently writes at the blog, Not Just Cute.
More from Rae Pica
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media