The Connection Between Growth Mindset and Classroom Management
Rae Pica with Jenn Maichin, Dr. William DeMeo, Amanda Morgan
Learn why and how both the students‘and teachers‘mindsets impact classroom management.
#edchat #edreform #ece #earlyed #AskingWhatIf
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes||Takeaways|
Share 2.4K 0
January 20, 2016 Student-Centric Strategies
Jenn Maichin is a middle school special education teacher and Education Specialist with Mindset Works. Dr. William DeMeo is a Developmental Psychologist who has a private practice. William had coordinated the mental health services for Cincinnati Public Schools’ Early Childhood Program for the past 25 years. Amanda Morgan, MS, has nearly 20 years of experience teaching children, parents, and teachers in a variety of environments. She currently writes at the blog, Not Just Cute.
More from Rae Pica
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media