The Connection Between Growth Mindset and Classroom Management
Rae Pica with Jenn Maichin, Dr. William DeMeo, Amanda Morgan
Learn why and how both the students‘and teachers‘mindsets impact classroom management.
#edchat #edreform #ece #earlyed #AskingWhatIf
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes||Takeaways|
Share 2.4K 0
January 20, 2016 Student-Centric Strategies
Jenn Maichin is a middle school special education teacher and Education Specialist with Mindset Works. Dr. William DeMeo is a Developmental Psychologist who has a private practice. William had coordinated the mental health services for Cincinnati Public Schools’ Early Childhood Program for the past 25 years. Amanda Morgan, MS, has nearly 20 years of experience teaching children, parents, and teachers in a variety of environments. She currently writes at the blog, Not Just Cute.
More from Rae Pica
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List? (Just remember these 5 things)By Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- That Kid at the Back! Scholar In Waiting, Now Scholar!By Rita WirtzJuly 31, 2019
- Cultivating Aggression: Something We Should Never See on an Infant’s Daily ReportBy Debra PierceJuly 26, 2019
- 3 Tips For Making Your Next Conference Your Best YetBy Jon HarperJuly 22, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media