The Critical Need for Fantasy Play
Rae Pica with Vivan Gussin-Paley
Vivian Gussin-Paley explains why we’ve lost touch with how critical fantasy play is to the process of early childhood development and provides insight on how we can find our way back.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.6K 0
April 25, 2009 Movement & Play
Vivian Gussin Paley is the author of A Child’s Work: The Importance of Fantasy Play. A kindergarten teacher for 37 years, Mrs. Paley brings her storytelling/story acting and discussion techniques to children, teachers, and parents throughout the world. In 2004 was she was named Outstanding Educator in the Language Arts by the National Council of Teachers in English.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- UrgentBy Tim RamseyApril 6, 2020
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media