The DNA of a Great Elementary School Makerspace
Vicki Davis withJohnCalvert
If you are not familiar with t-walls, ideating and maker libraries, you’ll want to tune in to learn about these and other components of an ideal elementary school Makerspace.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.9K 0
April 7, 2015 Every Classroom Matters
John Calvert is a Technology Learning Facilitator for the Scarsdale School District in New York. He is also a Google Certified Teacher and community leader for the NYC Google Educator Group.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media