The DNA of a Great Elementary School Makerspace
Vicki Davis withJohnCalvert
If you are not familiar with t-walls, ideating and maker libraries, you’ll want to tune in to learn about these and other components of an ideal elementary school Makerspace.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.9K 0
April 7, 2015 Every Classroom Matters
John Calvert is a Technology Learning Facilitator for the Scarsdale School District in New York. He is also a Google Certified Teacher and community leader for the NYC Google Educator Group.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media