The DNA of a Great Elementary School Makerspace
Vicki Davis withJohnCalvert
If you are not familiar with t-walls, ideating and maker libraries, you’ll want to tune in to learn about these and other components of an ideal elementary school Makerspace.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.9K 0
April 7, 2015 Every Classroom Matters
John Calvert is a Technology Learning Facilitator for the Scarsdale School District in New York. He is also a Google Certified Teacher and community leader for the NYC Google Educator Group.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media