The Do’s and Don’ts of Effective Professional Development
Larry Ferlazzo with Rick Wormeli
|Administrator-directed professional development often falls flat with teachers. In this episode we explore what works, what doesn’t and why.
#edchat #teachers #edtech
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.3K 0
Rick Wormeli, a long time classroom veteran, now award-winning author and teacher trainer, was one of the first Nationally Board Certified Teachers in America as well as Disney’s Outstanding English Teacher of the Nation in 1996. Today, he train teachers and principals in all 50 states and eight countries, writes for education journals and magazines, and is working on his 12th book. He is the author of The Collected Writings (So Far) of Rick Wormeli: Crazy Good Stuff I Learned about Teaching Along the Way.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
- Power to the Early Childhood Profession Sometimes Requires Difficult ChoicesBy Debra PierceJanuary 29, 2020
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media