The Do’s and Don’ts of Effective Professional Development
Larry Ferlazzo withRick Wormeli
Administrator-directed professional development often falls flat with teachers. In this episode we explore what works, what doesn’t and why.
#edchat #teachers #edtech
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.2K 0
April 29, 2015 Classroom Q & A
Rick Wormeli, a long time classroom veteran, now award-winning author and teacher trainer, was one of the first Nationally Board Certified Teachers in America as well as Disney’s Outstanding English Teacher of the Nation in 1996. Today, he train teachers and principals in all 50 states and eight countries, writes for education journals and magazines, and is working on his 12th book. He is the author of The Collected Writings (So Far) of Rick Wormeli: Crazy Good Stuff I Learned about Teaching Along the Way.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media