The Elements of a Great Educational Game
Vicki Davis withMatthew Farber
Our guest is passionate about education games and shares with us highlights from his research on what makes a great game for teaching and learning.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.5K 0
May 12, 2015 Every Classroom Matters
Matthew Farber teaches middle school social studies and he is a doctoral candidate in educational technology leadership atÂ New Jersey City University. He has blogged about game-based learning for Edutopia and KQED/MindShift. Look for his book, Gamify Your Classroom: A Field Guide to Game-Based Learning, from Peter Lang Academic Publishing, available on Amazon.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- UrgentBy Tim RamseyApril 6, 2020
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media