The Elements of a Great Educational Game
Vicki Davis withMatthew Farber
Our guest is passionate about education games and shares with us highlights from his research on what makes a great game for teaching and learning.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.5K 0
May 12, 2015 Every Classroom Matters
Matthew Farber teaches middle school social studies and he is a doctoral candidate in educational technology leadership atÂ New Jersey City University. He has blogged about game-based learning for Edutopia and KQED/MindShift. Look for his book, Gamify Your Classroom: A Field Guide to Game-Based Learning, from Peter Lang Academic Publishing, available on Amazon.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media