The Elements of a Great Educational Game
Vicki Davis withMatthew Farber
Our guest is passionate about education games and shares with us highlights from his research on what makes a great game for teaching and learning.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.5K 0
May 12, 2015 Every Classroom Matters
Matthew Farber teaches middle school social studies and he is a doctoral candidate in educational technology leadership atÂ New Jersey City University. He has blogged about game-based learning for Edutopia and KQED/MindShift. Look for his book, Gamify Your Classroom: A Field Guide to Game-Based Learning, from Peter Lang Academic Publishing, available on Amazon.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media