The Evolving Role of School Nurses
Susan I.S. Will, R.N., M.P.H., N.C.S.N, F.N.A.S.N, and Linda Davis-Alldritt with Amy Garcia
NASN is celebrating National School Nurse’s Week with a special five part series. We kick off the week with a look back and a look forward at the evolving role of school nurses. Tune in to this informative and inspiring episode of NASN Radio.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.8K 0
May 8, 2009 School Nurses Radio
Susan I.S. Will, R.N., M.P.H., N.C.S.N, F.N.A.S.N, Preceptor for Student NursesUniversity of MN, College of St. Catherine, Metro State University. Linda Davis-Alldritt is President-elect for National Association of School Nurses (NASN).
More from Donna Mazyck
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- That Kid at the Back! Scholar In Waiting, Now Scholar!By Rita WirtzJuly 31, 2019
- Cultivating Aggression: Something We Should Never See on an Infant’s Daily ReportBy Debra PierceJuly 26, 2019
- 3 Tips For Making Your Next Conference Your Best YetBy Jon HarperJuly 22, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media