The Evolving Role of School Nurses
Susan I.S. Will, R.N., M.P.H., N.C.S.N, F.N.A.S.N, and Linda Davis-Alldritt with Amy Garcia
NASN is celebrating National School Nurse’s Week with a special five part series. We kick off the week with a look back and a look forward at the evolving role of school nurses. Tune in to this informative and inspiring episode of NASN Radio.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.8K 0
May 8, 2009 School Nurses Radio
Susan I.S. Will, R.N., M.P.H., N.C.S.N, F.N.A.S.N, Preceptor for Student NursesUniversity of MN, College of St. Catherine, Metro State University. Linda Davis-Alldritt is President-elect for National Association of School Nurses (NASN).
More from Donna Mazyck
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in SchoolsBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 9, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media