The Evolving Role of School Nurses
Susan I.S. Will, R.N., M.P.H., N.C.S.N, F.N.A.S.N, and Linda Davis-Alldritt with Amy Garcia
NASN is celebrating National School Nurse’s Week with a special five part series. We kick off the week with a look back and a look forward at the evolving role of school nurses. Tune in to this informative and inspiring episode of NASN Radio.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.8K 0
May 8, 2009 School Nurses Radio
Susan I.S. Will, R.N., M.P.H., N.C.S.N, F.N.A.S.N, Preceptor for Student NursesUniversity of MN, College of St. Catherine, Metro State University. Linda Davis-Alldritt is President-elect for National Association of School Nurses (NASN).
More from Donna Mazyck
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media