The Final Grade: How Do You Measure What Matters Most?
Vicki Davis with Todd Finley, Ph.D.
Join this fascinating discussion on creative assessment strategies to document and show student learning.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 7.1K 0
May 6, 2016 Every Classroom Matters
Todd Finley, PhD, is a tenured professor of English Education at East Carolina University and a staff writer and assistant editor for Edutopia. He has taught elementary and 7-12th grade English and co-developed the Tar River Writing Project. He is the author books, Dinkytown Braves and Rethinking Classroom Design.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- That Kid at the Back! Scholar In Waiting, Now Scholar!By Rita WirtzJuly 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media