The Final Grade: How Do You Measure What Matters Most?
Vicki Davis with Todd Finley, Ph.D.
Join this fascinating discussion on creative assessment strategies to document and show student learning.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 7.1K 0
May 6, 2016 Every Classroom Matters
Todd Finley, PhD, is a tenured professor of English Education at East Carolina University and a staff writer and assistant editor for Edutopia. He has taught elementary and 7-12th grade English and co-developed the Tar River Writing Project. He is the author books, Dinkytown Braves and Rethinking Classroom Design.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media