The Flipped Classroom: A Before and After Story in Iceland
Jon Bergmann withIvar Valbergsson
Our guest is teaching an industrial design and marine engineering class. He shares with us his story before and after employing the flipped class model.
#edchat #flipclass #teachers
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.7K 1
May 27, 2015 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Ivar Valbergsson is a Father of two, started his career as an engineering officer on commercial vessels then got his education degree and has for the last 17 years been teaching marine engineering at the Comprehensive and Community College of Sudurnes. His main interests are in developing and using new teaching methods.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media