The Flipped Classroom: A Before and After Story in Iceland
Jon Bergmann withIvar Valbergsson
Our guest is teaching an industrial design and marine engineering class. He shares with us his story before and after employing the flipped class model.
#edchat #flipclass #teachers
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.7K 1
May 27, 2015 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Ivar Valbergsson is a Father of two, started his career as an engineering officer on commercial vessels then got his education degree and has for the last 17 years been teaching marine engineering at the Comprehensive and Community College of Sudurnes. His main interests are in developing and using new teaching methods.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media