The Flipped Classroom’s Role in Ferguson, Missouri
Jon BergmannwithDorothea “Malinda” Baker
Our guest today is a teacher in Ferguson, Missouri who shares with us how the flipped classroom is playing a critical role in the midst of the turmoil.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.1K 0
January 4, 2015 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Dorothea Malinda Baker teaches mathematics in the Fergurson Florissant school district in Missouri. She has been teaching for almost nine years, finished her masters in secondary education with an emphasis in curriculum and instruction. Most excitingly, she is a flipping teacher and currently one of the main teachers blazing the trail in her district.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media