The Flipped Classroom’s Role in Ferguson, Missouri
Jon BergmannwithDorothea “Malinda” Baker
Our guest today is a teacher in Ferguson, Missouri who shares with us how the flipped classroom is playing a critical role in the midst of the turmoil.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.1K 0
January 4, 2015 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Dorothea Malinda Baker teaches mathematics in the Fergurson Florissant school district in Missouri. She has been teaching for almost nine years, finished her masters in secondary education with an emphasis in curriculum and instruction. Most excitingly, she is a flipping teacher and currently one of the main teachers blazing the trail in her district.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media