The Four Attributes of Effective Personalized Learning
Jusmar Maness with Bena Kallick and Allison Zmuda
Interest in personalized learning is expanding across the field. Our guests share the fundamentals we need to understand to execute personalized learning well.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 22.2K 0
February 2, 2017 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
Bena Kallick and Allison Zmuda are co-authors of the new book, Students at the Center: Personalized Learning with Habits of Mind (ASCD). Kallick is the co-director of the Institute for Habits of Mind and program director for Eduplanet21. Zmuda is an education consultant specializing in curriculum, assessment, and instruction. She is passionate about and excited to be a part of the personalized learning movement.Host Jusmar Maness is principal of Balfour Elementary School in Asheboro, NC, and an ASCD Emerging Leader.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List? (Just remember these 5 things)By Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- CrumpledBy Jon HarperJuly 6, 2019
- TherapyBy Tim RamseyJuly 5, 2019
- Summer Learning Slide! What’s Up? or Down?By Rita WirtzJune 27, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media