The Four Liter Challenge: Teaching Students About Water Poverty
Vicki Davis with Maggie Lauder, Joe Kim
Our guests today created a see judge, act model for teaching kids about people who struggle to get access to clean water.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.8K 0
April 4, 2014 Every Classroom Matters
Maggie Lauder is in her tenth year of teaching theology at a Catholic high school and her eighth year at Servite High School in Anaheim. Joe Kim is serving as the Director of Campus Ministry at St. Francis High School in La Canada, CA and pursuing a Master’s degree in pastoral theology from Loyola Marymount University. He runs a graphic apparel company called PAL Campaign.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
- Relationship Building Is Not a ConsequenceBy Tim RamseyMarch 2, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media