The Four Liter Challenge: Teaching Students About Water Poverty
Vicki Davis with Maggie Lauder, Joe Kim
Our guests today created a see judge, act model for teaching kids about people who struggle to get access to clean water.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.8K 0
April 4, 2014 Every Classroom Matters
Maggie Lauder is in her tenth year of teaching theology at a Catholic high school and her eighth year at Servite High School in Anaheim. Joe Kim is serving as the Director of Campus Ministry at St. Francis High School in La Canada, CA and pursuing a Master’s degree in pastoral theology from Loyola Marymount University. He runs a graphic apparel company called PAL Campaign.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media