The Four Liter Challenge: Teaching Students About Water Poverty
Vicki Davis with Maggie Lauder, Joe Kim
Our guests today created a see judge, act model for teaching kids about people who struggle to get access to clean water.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.8K 0
April 4, 2014 Every Classroom Matters
Maggie Lauder is in her tenth year of teaching theology at a Catholic high school and her eighth year at Servite High School in Anaheim. Joe Kim is serving as the Director of Campus Ministry at St. Francis High School in La Canada, CA and pursuing a Master’s degree in pastoral theology from Loyola Marymount University. He runs a graphic apparel company called PAL Campaign.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media