The Future of Project-Based Learning: Explore, Try, Fail, Eventually Succeed, Repeat
Jon Bergmann withMike Pell
In this episode, we detour to take a look at a newly launched passion-based program that has implications for educators.
#edchat #flipclass #teachers
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.8K 0
January 12, 2016 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Mike Pell is leading Design for The Microsoft Garage, an innovation accelerator turning employee’s wild ideas into reality, worldwide. Bold, insightful and uncompromising, Mike is recognized as a thought leader in the field of Visualization and Smart Information.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media