The Future of Project-Based Learning: Explore, Try, Fail, Eventually Succeed, Repeat
Jon Bergmann withMike Pell
In this episode, we detour to take a look at a newly launched passion-based program that has implications for educators.
#edchat #flipclass #teachers
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.8K 0
January 12, 2016 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Mike Pell is leading Design for The Microsoft Garage, an innovation accelerator turning employee’s wild ideas into reality, worldwide. Bold, insightful and uncompromising, Mike is recognized as a thought leader in the field of Visualization and Smart Information.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media