The Future of Project-Based Learning: Explore, Try, Fail, Eventually Succeed, Repeat
Jon Bergmann withMike Pell
In this episode, we detour to take a look at a newly launched passion-based program that has implications for educators.
#edchat #flipclass #teachers
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.8K 0
January 12, 2016 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Mike Pell is leading Design for The Microsoft Garage, an innovation accelerator turning employee’s wild ideas into reality, worldwide. Bold, insightful and uncompromising, Mike is recognized as a thought leader in the field of Visualization and Smart Information.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media