The Future of Teaching with Google Glass
Don Wettrick with Aaron Maurer
There is both anticipation and trepidation about Google Glass in the classroom. In this segment we attempt to peer into the future, see the good, the bad and the ugly of Google Glass.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.8K 0
February 24, 2014 InnovatED
Aaron Maurer, but most people know him as Coffeechug. He is an educator for Bettendorf Middle School in Bettendorf, Iowa. After nine years teaching 6th grade(5 years) and gifted education(4 years) he is now taking on a new job as an instructional coach for the school.
More from Don Wettrick
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media