The Future of Teaching with Google Glass
Don Wettrick with Aaron Maurer
There is both anticipation and trepidation about Google Glass in the classroom. In this segment we attempt to peer into the future, see the good, the bad and the ugly of Google Glass.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.8K 0
February 24, 2014 InnovatED
Aaron Maurer, but most people know him as Coffeechug. He is an educator for Bettendorf Middle School in Bettendorf, Iowa. After nine years teaching 6th grade(5 years) and gifted education(4 years) he is now taking on a new job as an instructional coach for the school.
More from Don Wettrick
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media