The Hidden Challenges of Students with Smartphones
Vicki Davis with Dr. Mike Ribble
Many teachers and parents are unaware of how students are using cell phones and how to help manage the risks.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes||Takeaways|
Share 5.5K 0
November 19, 2016 Every Classroom Matters
Dr. Mike Ribble, author of the books Digital Citizenship in Schools (3rd Ed.) and Raising a Digital Child, has worked within the education field his entire career. He serves as a Technology Director for a school district in Kansas. Mike is also the co-chair of the ISTE Digital Citizenship PLN.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media