The Hidden Challenges of Students with Smartphones
Vicki Davis with Dr. Mike Ribble
Many teachers and parents are unaware of how students are using cell phones and how to help manage the risks.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes||Takeaways|
Share 5.5K 0
November 19, 2016 Every Classroom Matters
Dr. Mike Ribble, author of the books Digital Citizenship in Schools (3rd Ed.) and Raising a Digital Child, has worked within the education field his entire career. He serves as a Technology Director for a school district in Kansas. Mike is also the co-chair of the ISTE Digital Citizenship PLN.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media