The Hidden Cost of Not Having a Succession Plan
John Musso withMarvin Dereef, Jr.
In this segment, we look at some of the ways not having a succession plan can hurt your school or school district.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.8K 0
April 11, 2016 School Business Matters
Marvin Dereef, Jr. has spent nearly 14 years in accounting and financial management roles. He is currently the Executive Director of Budget Services for Fulton County Schools in Atlanta, GA, which is the fourth-largest school system in Georgia and has over $1 billion total budget. He is a certified administrator of school finance and operations (SFO).
More from John Musso
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- That Kid at the Back! Scholar In Waiting, Now Scholar!By Rita WirtzJuly 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media