The Hidden Cost of Not Having a Succession Plan
John Musso withMarvin Dereef, Jr.
In this segment, we look at some of the ways not having a succession plan can hurt your school or school district.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.8K 0
April 11, 2016 School Business Matters
Marvin Dereef, Jr. has spent nearly 14 years in accounting and financial management roles. He is currently the Executive Director of Budget Services for Fulton County Schools in Atlanta, GA, which is the fourth-largest school system in Georgia and has over $1 billion total budget. He is a certified administrator of school finance and operations (SFO).
More from John Musso
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media