The Hidden Cost of Not Having a Succession Plan
John Musso withMarvin Dereef, Jr.
In this segment, we look at some of the ways not having a succession plan can hurt your school or school district.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.8K 0
April 11, 2016 School Business Matters
Marvin Dereef, Jr. has spent nearly 14 years in accounting and financial management roles. He is currently the Executive Director of Budget Services for Fulton County Schools in Atlanta, GA, which is the fourth-largest school system in Georgia and has over $1 billion total budget. He is a certified administrator of school finance and operations (SFO).
More from John Musso
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media