The Hidden Emotional Cost of High Student Achievement
Dr. Regina Lamourelle withMarya Viorst Gwadz, Ph.D., Annie FoxM.Ed.
Our guest shares a new study about the impact of high academic goals on teen social and emotional well-being.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.3K 0
February 17, 2017 Teaching Teens
Marya Viorst Gwadz, Ph.D., is a psychologist and Senior Research Scientist at the NYU College of Nursing. Annie Fox, M.Ed. is an educator and award-winning author. Annie’s books include: The Teen Survival Guide to Dating and Relating; Too Stressed to Think? and the new Middle School Confidential book and app series.
More from Dr. Regina Lamourelle
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media