The Hidden Emotional Cost of High Student Achievement
Dr. Regina Lamourelle withMarya Viorst Gwadz, Ph.D., Annie FoxM.Ed.
Our guest shares a new study about the impact of high academic goals on teen social and emotional well-being.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.3K 0
February 17, 2017 Teaching Teens
Marya Viorst Gwadz, Ph.D., is a psychologist and Senior Research Scientist at the NYU College of Nursing. Annie Fox, M.Ed. is an educator and award-winning author. Annie’s books include: The Teen Survival Guide to Dating and Relating; Too Stressed to Think? and the new Middle School Confidential book and app series.
More from Dr. Regina Lamourelle
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media