The Hidden Emotional Cost of High Student Achievement
Dr. Regina Lamourelle withMarya Viorst Gwadz, Ph.D., Annie FoxM.Ed.
Our guest shares a new study about the impact of high academic goals on teen social and emotional well-being.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 5.2K 0
January 3, 2016 Parents Channel
Marya Viorst Gwadz, Ph.D., is a psychologist and Senior Research Scientist at the NYU College of Nursing. Annie Fox, M.Ed. is an educator and award-winning author. Annie’s books include: The Teen Survival Guide to Dating and Relating; Too Stressed to Think? and the new Middle School Confidential book and app series.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media