The Hidden Ways Games Promote Learning
Matt Farber, Miichael Matera andScott Nicholson
Game-based learning shows up in many different ways. In this segment we look at the hidden ways in which games promote learning.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.4K 0
May 10, 2015 Game Based Learning
Scott Nicholson is currently the director of the Because Play Matters game lab at Syracuse University’s School of Information Studies. He focuses on games for informal learning, meaningful gamification, and creating escape rooms in a learning environment. He is also the creator of two games, Tulipmania 1637, Going, Going, Gone!
More from M. Farber
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media