The Hidden Ways Games Promote Learning
Matt Farber, Miichael Matera andScott Nicholson
Game-based learning shows up in many different ways. In this segment we look at the hidden ways in which games promote learning.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.4K 0
May 10, 2015 Game Based Learning
Scott Nicholson is currently the director of the Because Play Matters game lab at Syracuse University’s School of Information Studies. He focuses on games for informal learning, meaningful gamification, and creating escape rooms in a learning environment. He is also the creator of two games, Tulipmania 1637, Going, Going, Gone!
More from Matthew Farber
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media