The Hunt: Four Steps to Smart, Collaborative Digital Curation
Four Steps to Smart, Collaborative Digital Curation
Tom Murray with Steven Anderson
In this episode of EdTechChat Radio, we discuss smart strategies and tools for curating digital resources.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.2K 0
May 28, 2013 EdTech Radio
Steven Anderson is the Director of Instructional Technology for the Winston-Salem/Forsyth County Schools where he oversees the technology program for 80 schools and 53,000 students. He has won several awards including being named a 2012 ASCD Emerging Leader. Tom Murray serves as the Director of Technology and Cyber Education for the Quakertown Community School District in Bucks County, Pa. Tom is a former middle school assistant and elementary school principal.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Put Down the Guns, Pick Up a BookBy Linda MitchellSeptember 23, 2019
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media