The Hunt: Four Steps to Smart, Collaborative Digital Curation
Four Steps to Smart, Collaborative Digital Curation
Tom Murray with Steven Anderson
In this episode of EdTechChat Radio, we discuss smart strategies and tools for curating digital resources.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.2K 0
May 28, 2013 EdTech Radio
Steven Anderson is the Director of Instructional Technology for the Winston-Salem/Forsyth County Schools where he oversees the technology program for 80 schools and 53,000 students. He has won several awards including being named a 2012 ASCD Emerging Leader. Tom Murray serves as the Director of Technology and Cyber Education for the Quakertown Community School District in Bucks County, Pa. Tom is a former middle school assistant and elementary school principal.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media