The Hunt: Four Steps to Smart, Collaborative Digital Curation
Tom Murray with Steven Anderson
In this episode of EdTechChat Radio, we discuss smart strategies and tools for curating digital resources.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.0K 0
May 28, 2013 Edtech Greatest Hits
Steven Anderson is the Director of Instructional Technology for the Winston-Salem/Forsyth County Schools where he oversees the technology program for 80 schools and 53,000 students. He has won several awards including being named a 2012 ASCD Emerging Leader. Tom Murray serves as the Director of Technology and Cyber Education for the Quakertown Community School District in Bucks County, Pa. Tom is a former middle school assistant and elementary school principal.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media