The Hunt: Four Steps to Smart, Collaborative Digital Curation
Tom Murray with Steven Anderson
In this episode of EdTechChat Radio, we discuss smart strategies and tools for curating digital resources.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.9K 0
May 28, 2013 EdTechCHAT
Steven Anderson is the Director of Instructional Technology for the Winston-Salem/Forsyth County Schools where he oversees the technology program for 80 schools and 53,000 students. He has won several awards including being named a 2012 ASCD Emerging Leader. Tom Murray serves as the Director of Technology and Cyber Education for the Quakertown Community School District in Bucks County, Pa. Tom is a former middle school assistant and elementary school principal.
More from Tom Murray
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in SchoolsBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 9, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media