The i5 Approach to Lesson Planning: A Quick Start Guide
Abbie Eklund with Jane E. Pollock
|In this episode, we explore a lesson planning model that promotes critical thinking, student engagement, and the effective use of technology.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.9K 0
April 5, 2018 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
Jane E. Pollock, co-author of the first edition of the ASCD best seller "Classroom Instruction That Works." She collaborates worldwide with teachers, instructional coaches, and principals on curriculum, instruction, assessment, and supervision. Her work results in improved student achievement at the classroom and school levels. She also co-authored with Susan Hensley "The i5 Approach: Lesson Planning That Teaches Thinking and Fosters Innovation." Host Abbie Eklund, principal of Lincoln Elementary School, is 2016 ASCD Emerging Leader.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List? (Just remember these 5 things)By Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- Risky Play for Young Children? Apparently There’s More Risk Without It!By Debra PierceJune 13, 2019
- Should Teachers Wear Jeans?By Rita WirtzJune 8, 2019
- Where Is Differentiation? Schools Are Still Forcing Square Pegs Into Round HolesBy Laurie LevyJune 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media