The i5 Approach to Lesson Planning: A Quick Start Guide
Abbie Eklund with Jane E. Pollock
|In this episode, we explore a lesson planning model that promotes critical thinking, student engagement, and the effective use of technology.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.9K 0
April 5, 2018 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
Jane E. Pollock, co-author of the first edition of the ASCD best seller "Classroom Instruction That Works." She collaborates worldwide with teachers, instructional coaches, and principals on curriculum, instruction, assessment, and supervision. Her work results in improved student achievement at the classroom and school levels. She also co-authored with Susan Hensley "The i5 Approach: Lesson Planning That Teaches Thinking and Fosters Innovation." Host Abbie Eklund, principal of Lincoln Elementary School, is 2016 ASCD Emerging Leader.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- UrgentBy Tim RamseyApril 6, 2020
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media