The Joy and Practical Benefits of Telling Your School’s Story
Dr. Joe Sanfelippo, Tony Sinanis & Melinda Miller.
|Our guest today is an elementary school principal. who demonstrates how much joy can be spread around a school by sharing your stories.|
Share 1.0K 0
August 8, 2014 Creating Positive School Culture
Melinda Miller is an elementary principal and mom who wants to make a difference. She believes in the power of being connected and sharing leadership skills and ideas with principals around the country.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media