The Joy and Practical Benefits of Telling Your School’s Story
Dr. Joe Sanfelippo, Tony Sinanis & Melinda Miller.
|Our guest today is an elementary school principal. who demonstrates how much joy can be spread around a school by sharing your stories.|
Share 1.0K 0
August 8, 2014 Creating Positive School Culture
Melinda Miller is an elementary principal and mom who wants to make a difference. She believes in the power of being connected and sharing leadership skills and ideas with principals around the country.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- They Don’t Know Much About HistoryBy Tim RamseyJanuary 27, 2020
- ‘I Wish You Well’ – 4 Sucky Words in the Education SpaceBy Jay EitnerJanuary 27, 2020
- BasketballBy Tim RamseyJanuary 24, 2020
- Turn the PageBy Tim RamseyJanuary 21, 2020
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media