The Joy and Practical Benefits of Telling Your School’s Story
Dr. Joe Sanfelippo, Tony Sinanis,Melinda Miller
Our guest today is an elementary school principal. who demonstrates how much joy can be spread around a school by sharing your stories.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.0K 0
August 8, 2014 Creating Positive School Culture
Melinda Miller is an elementary principal and mom who wants to make a difference. She believes in the power of being connected and sharing leadership skills and ideas with principals around the country.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List? (Just remember these 5 things)By Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- CrumpledBy Jon HarperJuly 6, 2019
- TherapyBy Tim RamseyJuly 5, 2019
- Summer Learning Slide! What’s Up? or Down?By Rita WirtzJune 27, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media