The Joy and Practical Benefits of Telling Your School’s Story
Dr. Joe Sanfelippo, Tony Sinanis,Melinda Miller
Our guest today is an elementary school principal. who demonstrates how much joy can be spread around a school by sharing your stories.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.3K 0
August 8, 2014 BrandED
Melinda Miller is an elementary principal and mom who wants to make a difference. She believes in the power of being connected and sharing leadership skills and ideas with principals around the country.
More from Don Wettrick
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- That Kid at the Back! Scholar In Waiting, Now Scholar!By Rita WirtzJuly 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media