The Joy and Practical Benefits of Telling Your School’s Story
Dr. Joe Sanfelippo, Tony Sinanis,Melinda Miller
Our guest today is an elementary school principal. who demonstrates how much joy can be spread around a school by sharing your stories.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.3K 0
August 8, 2014 BrandED
Melinda Miller is an elementary principal and mom who wants to make a difference. She believes in the power of being connected and sharing leadership skills and ideas with principals around the country.
More from Don Wettrick
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy J. HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By J. HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media