The Keys to Transforming Curriculum, Engagement, and Learning
Chaunte Garrett with Michael Fisher
Join us for a dive into how we can transform learning by transforming our perspective and practice.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.7K 0
August 4, 2017 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
Michael Fisher is an instructional coach and educational consultant specializing in the intersection between instructional technology and curriculum design. His books include Ditch the Daily Lesson Plan: How do I plan for meaningful student learning? and Digital Learning Strategies: How do I design and assess 21st century work? Host Chaunte Garrett is the chief academic officer for Rocky Mount Preparatory Schools, an education consultant, and an ASCD Emerging Leader.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media