The Keys to Transforming Curriculum, Engagement, and Learning
Chaunte Garrett with Michael Fisher
Join us for a dive into how we can transform learning by transforming our perspective and practice.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.7K 0
August 4, 2017 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
Michael Fisher is an instructional coach and educational consultant specializing in the intersection between instructional technology and curriculum design. His books include Ditch the Daily Lesson Plan: How do I plan for meaningful student learning? and Digital Learning Strategies: How do I design and assess 21st century work? Host Chaunte Garrett is the chief academic officer for Rocky Mount Preparatory Schools, an education consultant, and an ASCD Emerging Leader.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media