The Keys to Transforming Curriculum, Engagement, and Learning
Chaunte Garrett with Michael Fisher
Join us for a dive into how we can transform learning by transforming our perspective and practice.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.7K 0
August 4, 2017 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
Michael Fisher is an instructional coach and educational consultant specializing in the intersection between instructional technology and curriculum design. His books include Ditch the Daily Lesson Plan: How do I plan for meaningful student learning? and Digital Learning Strategies: How do I design and assess 21st century work? Host Chaunte Garrett is the chief academic officer for Rocky Mount Preparatory Schools, an education consultant, and an ASCD Emerging Leader.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media