The Leadership Mandate: Close Ranks, Collaborate and Speak with One Voice
Dan Domenech with Tom Genzel
In this segment our guest details why it’s more important now than ever for public education advocates to close ranks, collaborate and speak with one voice.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.2K 0
June 11, 2013 School Administrators Radio
Tom Gentzel is the executive director of the National School Boards Association (NSBA), which represents state associations of school boards and their more than 13,000 member school districts across the United States. Prior to NSBA, Mr. Gentzel was the executive director of the Pennsylvania School Boards Association (PSBA).
More from Domenech - AASA
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media