The Leadership Mandate: Close Ranks, Collaborate and Speak with One Voice
Dan Domenech with Tom Genzel
In this segment our guest details why it’s more important now than ever for public education advocates to close ranks, collaborate and speak with one voice.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.2K 0
June 11, 2013 School Administrators Radio
Tom Gentzel is the executive director of the National School Boards Association (NSBA), which represents state associations of school boards and their more than 13,000 member school districts across the United States. Prior to NSBA, Mr. Gentzel was the executive director of the Pennsylvania School Boards Association (PSBA).
More from Domenech - AASA
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media