The Leading Edge of Digital Leadership: Changing Paradigms for Changing Times
Tom Murray with Eric Sheninger and Joe Mazza
In this segment we talk with Eric Sheninger and Joe Mazza about how education technology is changing the mandate and practice of education leadership.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.1K 0
December 23, 2013 EdTechCHAT
Eric Sheninger is an award-winning Principal at New Milford High School located in Bergen County, NJ, and author of Leadership for Principals Digital Leadership: Changing Paradigms for Changing Times.Dr. Joe Mazza is Project Manager for Connected Teaching, Learning and Learship aat North Penn, Pennsylvania. Tom Murray, @thomascmurray, serves as the Director of Technology and Cyber Education for the Quakertown Community School District in Bucks County, Pennsylvania.
More from Tom Murray
Latest EDwords Articles
- RechargedBy Tim RamseyOctober 21, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media