The Little Things We Can Do to Make a Big Difference
Dr. Brad Gustafson, Ben Gilpin with Rohit Bhargava
|Our guest shares inspiring stories and examples of how little things can make a massive difference as we lead our schools.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 304 1
March 25, 2019 UnearthED
Rohit Bhargava is an innovation and marketing expert and the founder of the Non-Obvious Company. He spent 15 years as a marketing strategist for Ogilvy and Leo Burnett, is the Wall Street Journal best selling author of six business books and also teaches marketing and innovation at Georgetown University. Dr. Brad Gustafson is the principal and lead learner at Greenwood Elementary in Minnesota. Ben Gilpin is currently the principal at Warner Elementary School in Spring Arbor. He has a Master’s in education from Spring Arbor University.
More from B. Gustafson
Latest EDwords Articles
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
- They Don’t Know Much About HistoryBy Tim RamseyJanuary 27, 2020
- ‘I Wish You Well’ – 4 Sucky Words in the Education SpaceBy Jay EitnerJanuary 27, 2020
- BasketballBy Tim RamseyJanuary 24, 2020
- Turn the PageBy Tim RamseyJanuary 21, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media