The Modern Teacher Toolkit: Courage, Skill, and Will
Rosa Isiah with Jeremy Bond
|Our guest says that today’s teachers need three essential qualities. Learn why courage, skill and will have become must-have characteristics for those of us who work in education.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.4K 0
January 6, 2018 #WeLeadEd
Jeremy Bond of West Hartford, CT, is a parent of 8th grade and 3rd grade girls, a Board member of ParentCamp Inc., graduate of a Parent Leadership Training Institute program. A degree and background in journalism and a passion for educational issues brought him to his communications position at the State Education Resource Center in Middletown, CT. Rosa Isiah serves students as principal of Lucille Smith Elementary School Principal in California. Her experiences include 22 years in education. Founder of #WeLeadEd.
More from Rosa Isiah
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List? (Just remember these 5 things)By Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- That Kid at the Back! Scholar In Waiting, Now Scholar!By Rita WirtzJuly 31, 2019
- Cultivating Aggression: Something We Should Never See on an Infant’s Daily ReportBy Debra PierceJuly 26, 2019
- 3 Tips For Making Your Next Conference Your Best YetBy Jon HarperJuly 22, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media