The Modern Teacher Toolkit: Courage, Skill, and Will
Rosa Isiah with Jeremy Bond
|Our guest says that today’s teachers need three essential qualities. Learn why courage, skill and will have become must-have characteristics for those of us who work in education.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.4K 0
January 6, 2018 #WeLeadEd
Jeremy Bond of West Hartford, CT, is a parent of 8th grade and 3rd grade girls, a Board member of ParentCamp Inc., graduate of a Parent Leadership Training Institute program. A degree and background in journalism and a passion for educational issues brought him to his communications position at the State Education Resource Center in Middletown, CT. Rosa Isiah serves students as principal of Lucille Smith Elementary School Principal in California. Her experiences include 22 years in education. Founder of #WeLeadEd.
More from Rosa Isiah
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media