The New Rules of Engagement: Reinventing Parental Involvement
Tom Whitby and Nancy Blair, Joe Mazza
Highlights and commentary from the 5/14/13 #Edchat on the creative new ways to get parents involved in the education process.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 943 0
June 11, 2013 EdTech Radio
Dr. Joe Mazza is lead learner at KnappElementary in suburban Philadelphia. His recent dissertation study focused on social media’s impact on home-school partnerships. He co-hosts #PTchat (Parent-Teacher Chat). Nancy Blair is a school improvement consultant who frequently worked with the High Schools That Work. Tom Whitby is contributing Editor at SmartBrief, founder of #Edchat,Twitter-Using Educators, and NYSCATE Network.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media