The New Rules of Engagement: Reinventing Parental Involvement
Tom Whitby and Nancy Blair, Joe Mazza
Highlights and commentary from the 5/14/13 #Edchat on the creative new ways to get parents involved in the education process.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 943 0
June 11, 2013 EdTech Radio
Dr. Joe Mazza is lead learner at KnappElementary in suburban Philadelphia. His recent dissertation study focused on social media’s impact on home-school partnerships. He co-hosts #PTchat (Parent-Teacher Chat). Nancy Blair is a school improvement consultant who frequently worked with the High Schools That Work. Tom Whitby is contributing Editor at SmartBrief, founder of #Edchat,Twitter-Using Educators, and NYSCATE Network.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy J. HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By J. HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media