The New Rules of Engagement: Reinventing Parental Involvement
Tom Whitby, Nancy Blair, Joe Mazza
Highlights and commentary from the 5/14/13 #Edchat on the creative new ways to get parents involved in the education process.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.3K 0
June 11, 2013 EdChat Radio
Dr. Joe Mazza is lead learner at KnappElementary in suburban Philadelphia. His recent dissertation study focused on social media’s impact on home-school partnerships. He co-hosts #PTchat (Parent-Teacher Chat). Nancy Blair is a school improvement consultant who frequently worked with the High Schools That Work. Tom Whitby is contributing Editor at SmartBrief, founder of #Edchat,Twitter-Using Educators, and NYSCATE Network.
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media