The New Rules of Engagement: Reinventing Parental Involvement
Tom Whitby, Nancy Blair, Joe Mazza
Highlights and commentary from the 5/14/13 #Edchat on the creative new ways to get parents involved in the education process.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.3K 0
June 11, 2013 EdChat Radio
Dr. Joe Mazza is lead learner at KnappElementary in suburban Philadelphia. His recent dissertation study focused on social media’s impact on home-school partnerships. He co-hosts #PTchat (Parent-Teacher Chat). Nancy Blair is a school improvement consultant who frequently worked with the High Schools That Work. Tom Whitby is contributing Editor at SmartBrief, founder of #Edchat,Twitter-Using Educators, and NYSCATE Network.
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- RechargedBy Tim RamseyOctober 21, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media