The New Rules of Engagement: Reinventing Parental Involvement
Tom Whitby, Nancy Blair, Joe Mazza
Highlights and commentary from the 5/14/13 #Edchat on the creative new ways to get parents involved in the education process.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.3K 0
June 11, 2013 EdChat Radio
Dr. Joe Mazza is lead learner at KnappElementary in suburban Philadelphia. His recent dissertation study focused on social media’s impact on home-school partnerships. He co-hosts #PTchat (Parent-Teacher Chat). Nancy Blair is a school improvement consultant who frequently worked with the High Schools That Work. Tom Whitby is contributing Editor at SmartBrief, founder of #Edchat,Twitter-Using Educators, and NYSCATE Network.
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media