The New Standards for Visual Arts Integration
Gail Connelly with Dennis Inhulsen and Mark White
The new Visual Arts Standards have been aligned to the Common Core Standards as well as the aim of ensuring that all kids are college and career ready.
In this segment we summarize what every principal needs to know.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.8K 0
January 22, 2015 School Principals Radio
Dennis Inhulsen is Patterson Elementary principal in Holly, Michigan and president of the National Art Education Association. Recently, Dennis served as writing chair for the new National Voluntary Visual Arts Standards. Mark White is the elected president of the National Association of Elementary School Principals, which represents pre-K-8 educators in the United States, Canada, and overseas.
More from Gail Connelly
Latest EDwords Articles
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
- Power to the Early Childhood Profession Sometimes Requires Difficult ChoicesBy Debra PierceJanuary 29, 2020
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media