The New Standards for Visual Arts Integration
Gail Connelly with Dennis Inhulsen and Mark White
The new Visual Arts Standards have been aligned to the Common Core Standards as well as the aim of ensuring that all kids are college and career ready.
In this segment we summarize what every principal needs to know.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.8K 0
January 22, 2015 School Principals Radio
Dennis Inhulsen is Patterson Elementary principal in Holly, Michigan and president of the National Art Education Association. Recently, Dennis served as writing chair for the new National Voluntary Visual Arts Standards. Mark White is the elected president of the National Association of Elementary School Principals, which represents pre-K-8 educators in the United States, Canada, and overseas.
More from Gail Connelly
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media