The New Standards for Visual Arts Integration
Gail Connelly with Dennis Inhulsen and Mark White
The new Visual Arts Standards have been aligned to the Common Core Standards as well as the aim of ensuring that all kids are college and career ready.
In this segment we summarize what every principal needs to know.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.8K 0
January 22, 2015 School Principals Radio
Dennis Inhulsen is Patterson Elementary principal in Holly, Michigan and president of the National Art Education Association. Recently, Dennis served as writing chair for the new National Voluntary Visual Arts Standards. Mark White is the elected president of the National Association of Elementary School Principals, which represents pre-K-8 educators in the United States, Canada, and overseas.
More from Gail Connelly
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media