The Power of Learning Through Music
David Fisher withRuss Freeman
Our guest explains why music is such a powerful tool for learning many skillsas wella vehiclefor life-long learning.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.1K 0
April 3, 2014 Discovery Educator Network Radio
Russ Freeman is a smooth jazz artist of multiple genres, as well as a composer and bandleader. He led the studio-formed contemporary jazz band, The Rippingtons, in 1986. In addition to being a guitarist, he is also a photographer and illustrator.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
- They Don’t Know Much About HistoryBy Tim RamseyJanuary 27, 2020
- ‘I Wish You Well’ – 4 Sucky Words in the Education SpaceBy Jay EitnerJanuary 27, 2020
- BasketballBy Tim RamseyJanuary 24, 2020
- Turn the PageBy Tim RamseyJanuary 21, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media