The Power of Learning Through Music
David Fisher withRuss Freeman
Our guest explains why music is such a powerful tool for learning many skillsas wella vehiclefor life-long learning.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.1K 0
April 3, 2014 Discovery Educator Network Radio
Russ Freeman is a smooth jazz artist of multiple genres, as well as a composer and bandleader. He led the studio-formed contemporary jazz band, The Rippingtons, in 1986. In addition to being a guitarist, he is also a photographer and illustrator.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media