The Power of Learning Through Music
David Fisher withRuss Freeman
Our guest explains why music is such a powerful tool for learning many skillsas wella vehiclefor life-long learning.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.1K 0
April 3, 2014 Discovery Educator Network Radio
Russ Freeman is a smooth jazz artist of multiple genres, as well as a composer and bandleader. He led the studio-formed contemporary jazz band, The Rippingtons, in 1986. In addition to being a guitarist, he is also a photographer and illustrator.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media