The Right Questions Show Parents, Peers, and Students that You Care
Vicki Davis withAngela Maiers
In this segment we discuss how the questions you ask tell parents, peers and students that they are important to you.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.9K 0
February 16, 2016 Every Classroom Matters
Angela Maiers has been creating and leading change in education and enterprise for 25 years. Her powerful message and down-to-earth style have made her a highly sought-after keynote speaker for education conferences, corporate events and innovation summits. Angela is the author of six books, and the founder of Choose2Matter, a global movement that challenges and inspires students to work collaboratively to develop innovative solutions to social problems.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media