The ROI on Education: Is College Still a Good Investment?
Dr. Brad Gustafson and Ben Gilpin with Don Wettrick
|Our guest challenges us to reexamine our thinking about the value and cost of college. Are there valid alternatives, and what does this view mean to those of us who work every day to prepare students for higher education?|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.5K 0
March 3, 2018 UnearthED
Don Wettrick is the Innovation Coordinator at Noblesville High School and author of Pure Genius: Building a Culture of Innovation and Taking 20% Time to the Next Level. He has worked as a middle school and high school teacher; educational and innovation consultant; CEO, and podcast host; founder StartEdUp. Brad Gustafson is the principal and lead learner at Greenwood Elementary in Minnesota and author of Renegade Leadership: Creating Innovative Schools for Digital Age Learners. Ben Gilpin is currently the principal at Warner Elementary School in Spring Arbor. He has a Master’s in education from Spring Arbor University and has an Educational Leadership Certification through Eastern Michigan University.
More from B. Gustafson
Latest EDwords Articles
- They Don’t Know Much About HistoryBy Tim RamseyJanuary 27, 2020
- ‘I Wish You Well’ – 4 Sucky Words in the Education SpaceBy Jay EitnerJanuary 27, 2020
- BasketballBy Tim RamseyJanuary 24, 2020
- Turn the PageBy Tim RamseyJanuary 21, 2020
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media