The Role of School Nurses: Misconceptions, Big Takeaways and To Do’s
Donna Mazyck with Beth Mattey, MSN, RN
As we celebrate the value of school nurses, we pause to look at the biggest misconception many school nurses holdabout their role in education.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.1K 0
May 2, 2016 School Nurses Radio
Beth Mattey, MSN, RN, NCSN has been a school nurse in the Brandywine School District for 29 years. Beth is President of the National Association of School Nurses. In addition, she is an instructor at the University of Delaware.
More from Donna Mazyck
Latest EDwords Articles
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
- Relationship Building Is Not a ConsequenceBy Tim RamseyMarch 2, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media