The Role of School Nurses: Misconceptions, Big Takeaways and To Do’s
Donna Mazyck with Beth Mattey, MSN, RN
As we celebrate the value of school nurses, we pause to look at the biggest misconception many school nurses holdabout their role in education.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.1K 0
May 2, 2016 School Nurses Radio
Beth Mattey, MSN, RN, NCSN has been a school nurse in the Brandywine School District for 29 years. Beth is President of the National Association of School Nurses. In addition, she is an instructor at the University of Delaware.
More from Donna Mazyck
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in SchoolsBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 9, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media