The School Year is Over: Did You Close Strong?
Vicki Davis with Tony Kline, Ph.D.
Now is agood time to look back at how you closed the school year and get some ideas for next year.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.4K 0
June 7, 2016 Every Classroom Matters
Tony Kline, Ph.D. is an assistant professor for the Franks School of Education at Trine University in Indiana. Having partnered with educators in rural villages in Africa to urban neighborhoods in the midwest, it’s Tony’s goal to help prepare, support, and inspire others in becoming highly effective teachers who will change the lives of their students.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy J. HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By J. HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media