The School Year is Over: Did You Close Strong?
Vicki Davis with Tony Kline, Ph.D.
Now is agood time to look back at how you closed the school year and get some ideas for next year.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.4K 0
June 7, 2016 Every Classroom Matters
Tony Kline, Ph.D. is an assistant professor for the Franks School of Education at Trine University in Indiana. Having partnered with educators in rural villages in Africa to urban neighborhoods in the midwest, it’s Tony’s goal to help prepare, support, and inspire others in becoming highly effective teachers who will change the lives of their students.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media