The School Year is Over: Did You Close Strong?
Vicki Davis with Tony Kline, Ph.D.
Now is agood time to look back at how you closed the school year and get some ideas for next year.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.4K 0
June 7, 2016 Every Classroom Matters
Tony Kline, Ph.D. is an assistant professor for the Franks School of Education at Trine University in Indiana. Having partnered with educators in rural villages in Africa to urban neighborhoods in the midwest, it’s Tony’s goal to help prepare, support, and inspire others in becoming highly effective teachers who will change the lives of their students.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media