The School Year is Over: Did You Close Strong?
Vicki Davis with Tony Kline, Ph.D.
Now is agood time to look back at how you closed the school year and get some ideas for next year.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.4K 0
June 7, 2016 Every Classroom Matters
Tony Kline, Ph.D. is an assistant professor for the Franks School of Education at Trine University in Indiana. Having partnered with educators in rural villages in Africa to urban neighborhoods in the midwest, it’s Tony’s goal to help prepare, support, and inspire others in becoming highly effective teachers who will change the lives of their students.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media