The Skills Every High School Senior Should Get Before Leaving
Tom Whitby and Nancy Blair with Dan Winkeler
Apart from academics, what are the essential, practical skills every high school senior should have before they leave?
Ed Chat Archive: http://edchat.pbworks.com/
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.9K 0
November 11, 2016 EdChat Radio
Dan Winkeler is in his 6th year teaching, 4th year in the district Seckman Senior High school in the Fox C-6 school district in Arnold, MO). He teaches Personal Finance, Computer Applications I, and AP Economics. Nancy Blair is a middle school principal in Georgia and previously served as a school improvement consultant. Tom Whitby is a former contributing Editor at SmartBrief, founder of #Edchat, Twitter-Using Educators, and NYSCATE Network.
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
- Relationship Building Is Not a ConsequenceBy Tim RamseyMarch 2, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media