The Skills Every High School Senior Should Get Before Leaving
Tom Whitby and Nancy Blair with Dan Winkeler
Apart from academics, what are the essential, practical skills every high school senior should have before they leave?
Ed Chat Archive: http://edchat.pbworks.com/
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.9K 0
November 11, 2016 EdChat Radio
Dan Winkeler is in his 6th year teaching, 4th year in the district Seckman Senior High school in the Fox C-6 school district in Arnold, MO). He teaches Personal Finance, Computer Applications I, and AP Economics. Nancy Blair is a middle school principal in Georgia and previously served as a school improvement consultant. Tom Whitby is a former contributing Editor at SmartBrief, founder of #Edchat, Twitter-Using Educators, and NYSCATE Network.
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media