The Skills Every High School Senior Should Get Before Leaving
Tom Whitby and Nancy Blair with Dan Winkeler
Apart from academics, what are the essential, practical skills every high school senior should have before they leave?
Ed Chat Archive: http://edchat.pbworks.com/
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.9K 0
November 11, 2016 EdChat Radio
Dan Winkeler is in his 6th year teaching, 4th year in the district Seckman Senior High school in the Fox C-6 school district in Arnold, MO). He teaches Personal Finance, Computer Applications I, and AP Economics. Nancy Blair is a middle school principal in Georgia and previously served as a school improvement consultant. Tom Whitby is a former contributing Editor at SmartBrief, founder of #Edchat, Twitter-Using Educators, and NYSCATE Network.
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media