The Three Most Important Things You Need to Start a Makerspace
Susan M. Bearden with Laura Fleming
Wondering about makerspaces and what it takes to set one up? If so, this is the segment for you. Tune in to learn the ABCs of what is required to get started.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 7.7K 0
February 10, 2015 EdTechCHAT
Laura Fleming is the author of Worlds of Making, as well as the creator of a digital badge-based professional learning platform for teachers, www.worlds-of-making-nmhs.com. Susan M. Bearden is the Director of Information Technology at Holy Trinity Episcopal Academy in Melbourne.
More from Tom Murray
Latest EDwords Articles
- UrgentBy Tim RamseyApril 6, 2020
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media