The Three Most Important Things You Need to Start a Makerspace
Susan M. Bearden with Laura Fleming
Wondering about makerspaces and what it takes to set one up? If so, this is the segment for you. Tune in to learn the ABCs of what is required to get started.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 7.7K 0
February 10, 2015 EdTechCHAT
Laura Fleming is the author of Worlds of Making, as well as the creator of a digital badge-based professional learning platform for teachers, www.worlds-of-making-nmhs.com. Susan M. Bearden is the Director of Information Technology at Holy Trinity Episcopal Academy in Melbourne.
More from Tom Murray
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy J. HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By J. HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media