The Three Most Important Things You Need to Start a Makerspace
Susan M. Bearden with Laura Fleming
Wondering about makerspaces and what it takes to set one up? If so, this is the segment for you. Tune in to learn the ABCs of what is required to get started.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 7.7K 0
February 10, 2015 EdTechCHAT
Laura Fleming is the author of Worlds of Making, as well as the creator of a digital badge-based professional learning platform for teachers, www.worlds-of-making-nmhs.com. Susan M. Bearden is the Director of Information Technology at Holy Trinity Episcopal Academy in Melbourne.
More from Tom Murray
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media