The Tools and Skills You Need to Connect Your Students to the World
Susan Bearden,Craig Kemp
Our special guest on this episode is our first international host of #edtechchat. He comes to us all the way from Singapore to talk about making global connections.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 5.0K 0
June 29, 2015 EdTechCHAT
Craig Kemp is a New Zealand born educator with over 10 years experience both in the classroom and in leadership. Craig is now based in Singapore and is Head of ICT and Learning Innovation and Middle School Lead Teacher at Avondale Grammar School. He cofounder Twitter Chat. #whatisschool are simple, to give educators a space to express an unbiased response to questions about schooling, where educators have a voice in shaping the future through their experiences, recommendations and interests. Susan M. Bearden is the Director of Information Technology at Holy Trinity Episcopal Academy in Melbourne.
More from Tom Murray
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media