The Tradeoff Between Teacher Wages and Layoffs
John Musso with Marguerite Roza, Ph.D.
School districts leaders are being forced to make some very tough choices to manage the fiscal crisis. Ultimately their decisions impact class sizes educational outcomes and historical compensation structures. This segment reviews some of the creative solutions being employed.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from John Musso
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media