The Transgender Dilemma in Education: Can We Talk Openly?
Dr. Brad Gustafson and Ben Gilpin with Patrick Larkin
|Is it possible to have a candid, thoughtful and nuanced discussion that covers both sides of the transgender dilemma in education? Join us as we give it our best shot.|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.5K 0
June 1, 2016 UnearthED
Patrick Larkin is the assistant superintendent for Learning for Burlington Public Schools in Massachusetts. He was recently selected as one of three national Digital Principal Award winners by the National Association of Secondary School Principals (NASSP). Dr. Brad Gustafson is the principal and lead learner at Greenwood Elementary in Minnesota. Ben Gilpin is the principal at Warner Elementary School in Spring Arbor.
More from B. Gustafson
Latest EDwords Articles
- 3 Things to Remember When Helping Students Living With Trauma & Toxic StressBy J. HarperFebruary 23, 2020
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
- Power to the Early Childhood Profession Sometimes Requires Difficult ChoicesBy Debra PierceJanuary 29, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media