The Transgender Dilemma in Education: Can We Talk Openly?
Dr. Brad Gustafson and Ben Gilpin with Patrick Larkin
|Is it possible to have a candid, thoughtful and nuanced discussion that covers both sides of the transgender dilemma in education? Join us as we give it our best shot.|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.5K 0
June 1, 2016 UnearthED
Patrick Larkin is the assistant superintendent for Learning for Burlington Public Schools in Massachusetts. He was recently selected as one of three national Digital Principal Award winners by the National Association of Secondary School Principals (NASSP). Dr. Brad Gustafson is the principal and lead learner at Greenwood Elementary in Minnesota. Ben Gilpin is the principal at Warner Elementary School in Spring Arbor.
More from B. Gustafson
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media