The Vaccination Gap: Managing the Growing Trends in Immunization
Donna Mazyck,Jean Grabeel, Dr. William Schaffner
Despite the legendary work historically done by school nurses to get students vaccinated, immunization gaps still exist. In this segment, we discuss how school nurses can help close the chasm among all populations.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 983 0
August 25, 2015 School Nurses Radio
Jean Grabeel is the Manager of Health Services for Springfield Public Schools, serving over 25,000 students in Springfield, MO. A graduate of St John’s School of Nursing and Missouri State University with a bachelor’s in nursing. Dr. William Schaffner is past president of the National Foundation for Infectious Diseases and has served on the Executive Board of the Infectious Diseases Society of America. He is also Professor of Preventive Medicine in the Department of Health Policy as well as Professor of Infectious Diseases in the Department of Medicine at the Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, Nashville, Tennessee.
More from Donna Mazyck
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in SchoolsBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 9, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media