The Value of Opening a Larger Window into Your School
Dr. Joe Sanfelippo, Tony Sinanis,Curt Rees
Our guest says that if you use technology to open a larger window into your school, staff, family and the broader community, you will be enthusiastically engaged.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.3K 0
October 26, 2014 BrandED
Curt Rees is the elementary principal of a school that has been recognized by the Wisconsin Department of Instruction as an RTI Model school. He and his staff have presented at several conferences to share what their school has found to be successful with RTI.
More from Don Wettrick
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy J. HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By J. HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media