The Value of Opening a Larger Window into Your School
Dr. Joe Sanfelippo, Tony Sinanis,Curt Rees
Our guest says that if you use technology to open a larger window into your school, staff, family and the broader community, you will be enthusiastically engaged.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.3K 0
October 26, 2014 BrandED
Curt Rees is the elementary principal of a school that has been recognized by the Wisconsin Department of Instruction as an RTI Model school. He and his staff have presented at several conferences to share what their school has found to be successful with RTI.
More from Don Wettrick
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media