The Value of Opening a Larger Window into Your School
Dr. Joe Sanfelippo, Tony Sinanis,Curt Rees
Our guest says that if you use technology to open a larger window into your school, staff, family and the broader community, you will be enthusiastically engaged.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.3K 0
October 26, 2014 BrandED
Curt Rees is the elementary principal of a school that has been recognized by the Wisconsin Department of Instruction as an RTI Model school. He and his staff have presented at several conferences to share what their school has found to be successful with RTI.
More from Don Wettrick
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media