The Value of Opening a Larger Window into Your School
Dr. Joe Sanfelippo, Tony Sinanis,Curt Rees
Our guest says that if you use technology to open a larger window into your school, staff, family and the broader community, you will be enthusiastically engaged.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.3K 0
October 26, 2014 BrandED
Curt Rees is the elementary principal of a school that has been recognized by the Wisconsin Department of Instruction as an RTI Model school. He and his staff have presented at several conferences to share what their school has found to be successful with RTI.
More from Don Wettrick
Latest EDwords Articles
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
- They Don’t Know Much About HistoryBy Tim RamseyJanuary 27, 2020
- ‘I Wish You Well’ – 4 Sucky Words in the Education SpaceBy Jay EitnerJanuary 27, 2020
- BasketballBy Tim RamseyJanuary 24, 2020
- Turn the PageBy Tim RamseyJanuary 21, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media